Services for self-published authors
The Globeflower Agency can provide self-published authors with the following services, please contact us via our online form for further details.
Editing and proofreading
a. Copy editing for grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation
b. Stylistic editing (clarifying meaning, eliminating jargon, polishing language; line-by-line editing for smoothness and clarity while maintaining author’s voice and style)
c. Developmental editing: critique.
A captivating, compelling book blurb which includes keywords (essential for Amazon’s search facility).
Book cover design
Professional and captivating book cover designs.
Print and e-book formatting
Personalised 12-month marketing strategy
- Book market and competitor analysis
- SWOT book analysis
- Create effective metadata/keywords for your book
- Detailed 12-month marketing action plan.
Social Media / Author Platform
- Set up engaging social media profiles including designing header banners.
- Create unique engaging social media posts
- Design engaging image posts for social media
- Help find new followers for your accounts.
- Install, design, and create a responsive WordPress website
- Design personalised graphics & branding for the website
- Write engaging unique website content incorporating keywords
- Install and set-up Yoast Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) plugin to direct traffic to your website
- Install website security plugins and set them up
- Monthly website security and maintenance (updates, check SEO, and security analysis.
Book cover reveal campaign
- Create 3d mock-ups of your book
- Create a cinematic book cover reveal video
- One-daybook cover reveal marketing blitz – coverage on blogs, and all social media platforms.
Find relevant bloggers and reviewers in order to send them ‘Advanced Reader Copies’ of your book to review.
- Press releases to the media
- Organise radio and podcast interviews.
One-week blog tour (Up-to 15 stops).
Launch day publicity
One-day marketing blitz to maximise awareness, includes a competition, guest posts on blogs and social media advertising.